The Epson Stylus Photo R800 is a photo printer designed for a wide range of users from individual users to commercial users. As a successor to the Epson Stylus Photo 950 / 960, this consumer middle high model is capable of CD-R / DVD-R printing and roll paper cutter functions.
Provides a general overview andspecifications of the product.
This chapter explains the operating principles of the mechanical sections and electrical circuits in this product. Themain components of this product are as follows.
• Control circuit board : C550 MAIN;
• Power supply circuit board : C550 PSB/PSE;
• Control panel board : C550 PNL.
Describes the step-by-step procedures for the troubleshooting.
4.Disassembly / Assembly
Describes the step-by-step procedures for disassembling and assembling the Epson Stylus Photo R800.
This chapter describes adjustments to be made after the disassembly/reassembly of this product.
Provides preventive maintenance procedures and the lists of Epson-approved lubricants and adhesives required for servicing the product (cleaning, lubrication, etc.).
Provides the following additional information for reference:
• Connector pin assignments;
• Exploded diagram and Parts List;
• Electric circuit boards components layout;
• Electrical circuit boards schematics.