This service manual contains information necessary to test, calibrate and service:
- HP Designjet T7100 printer (Models CQ105A, CQ106A);
- HP Designjet T7100 Monochrome printer (Models CQ101A, CQ102A).
For information about using these printers, refer to the Using your printer manual. The procedures described in this service manual are to be performed by HP certified service personne only. Part numbers for printer options, accessories and service parts are located in Parts and diagrams on page 186.
1. Printing tips and tricks;
2. Troubleshooting (How to troubleshoot the 79:04 system error? How to interpret the Service Information Pages? How to remove the Left Hub when the actuator is broken?);
3. System error codes;
4. Ink supplies;
5. Service tests and utilities;
6. Service calibrations, Entering the Service Calibrations menu;
7. Print quality;
8. Parts and diagrams;
9. Printer part removal and installation (Two contents lists are provided for this chapter to help you to quickly find the service part you want to replace. The first list is provided in Service Part Order and the second in Disassembly Order);
10. Stacker part removal and installation;
11. Preventive maintenance;