Xerox WorkCentre 5325 / 5330 / 5335. System Administrator Guide
This guide is designed for a system administrator with network administrator rights who has knowledge of networking concepts as well as experience creating and managing network user accounts. This guide will help you install, configure, and manage the printer on a network.
- Network features are not available if you are connected over USB.
- Embedded fax features are not available for all printer models.
How to get information pages: At the control panel, press the Machine Status button, then touch the Machine Information tab. Touch Print Reports, then touch Printer Reports.
2. Initial Setup;
3. Network Configuration (TCP/IP, HTTP, FTP, etc.);
7. Scanning (Scanning to a Folder on the Printer, Scanning to an Email Address, Network Scanning, etc.);
10. Administrator Tools for Xerox WorkCentre 5325 / 5330 / 5335;
11. Customization and Expansion.