The Xerox Phaser 6121 MFP Service Manual contains these sections:
Introductory, Safety, and Regulatory Information: This section contains important safety information and regulatory requirements.
1. General Information: This section contains an overview of the printer’s operation, configuration,specifications, and consumables.
2. Theory of Operation: This section contains detailed functional information on the print engine components.
3. Error Codes and Messages: This section provides detailed troubleshooting procedures for error messages and codes generated by resident diagnostics.
4. General Troubleshooting: Troubleshooting discussions covering troubleshooting procedures not associated with a Service Call code or Control Panel error message.
5. Print-Quality Troubleshooting: This section focuses on techniques to correct image quality problems associated with the printer output.
6. Adjustments and Calibrations: This section provides procedures for the adjustment of print engine components.
7. Cleaning and Maintenance: This section provides periodic cleaning procedures for the Xerox Phaser 6121 MFP.
8. Service Parts Disassembly: This section contains removal procedures for spare parts listed in the Parts List. A replacement procedure is included when necessary.
9. Parts List: This section contains exploded views of the print engine and optional Field Replaceable Units (FRUs), as well as part numbers for orderable parts.
10. Plug/Jack and Wiring Diagrams: This section contains the plug/jack locations and the wiring diagrams for the printer.
Reference: This section provides an illustration of the printer’s menu structure, printer firmware update instructions, and a list of acronyms and abbreviations.